This year Pentair Jung Pumpen reaches a significant milestone – the 100th anniversary of their company.
Other milestones along the way include
- The company started with 10 employees, now this has reached 366
- Since its foundation in 1924, the company has developed from a small craft business in Steinhagen into a leading international supplier of wastewater technology for building and drainage.
- In the 1960s, Jung Pumpen achieved a technical milestone with the introduction of the first submersible pump U33
- Jung Pumpen gained an excellent reputation in the irrigation sector in the early 1970s. The “Juga 75” irritgation pump became a hit and is still in use in many gardens and green spaces today.
- The 1980s saw the introduction of pressure drainage, a technology that uses domestic pumping stations to dispose of wastewater via pressurised pipe networks.
- In the 1990s, the company set up its own poly plant, where it has been producing its own pump sumps and tanks.
- Also in the 1990s, Jung Pumpen further expanded its presence in Europe, extended its product portfolio and significantly increased its international activities.
- With the takeover of the company by the American water technology company Pentair in 2007, this development was further advanced worldwide.
In preparation for this 100th anniversary, which will be officially on 1st of September 2024, they would like to give customers the chance to give a statement about why they are satisified with the Jung Pumpen brand, capturing your experiences sharing your thoughts, and even perhaps thoughts for the future.
Here at Pump Technology we do think of Jung Pumpen as the ‘benchmark brand’ and so we will of course be providing a statement sharing our 30+ years partnership with the company.
We know that Jung would appreciate your support. If you would like to send in your comments about Jung Pumpen please do get in touch with David Johnson email@example.com who will happily forward your statement.