The HighLogo is a logical extension of the EasyLogo control unit for rapid parameterisation of the control unit or for installing a remote signalling or remote control system.
A fully-fledged remote signalling or remote control system. With all the control and monitoring options, as if you were right there. Only this time, without time-consuming travel times.
The software HighControl:
- A fully-fledged remote signalling and remote control system with connection to all Jung Pumpen EasyLogo control units
- Optional data transmission via mobile network (D or E networks), telephone connection (a/b connection) or direct connection (RS 232)
- Connection to and saving of data for up to 999 pumping stations
- Log-ons for users with different levels of authority for controlling the pumping stations
- Automatic entries in the operations journal. The pumping stations are connected with the control room and automatically transmit their messages (operation and error messages).
- Presentation of level measurements and pump actions over a timeline
- Direct malfunction messages can be sent in the form of an SMS to different mobile telephones with acknowledgement functions. The simplest and quickest set-up of a mobile remote signalling system.
Direct connection possible for an EasyLogo microprocessor control unit with the HydroDat process control system, starting with the version 8 from HST. This possibility for 100 % integration means maximum comfort and user-friendliness from only one “platform”.
As a result, large-scale rearrangements or changeovers in the control centre are not necessary. Only the corresponding Jung Pumpen driver must be installed in the system.