For more than a quarter century the MultiCut submersible sewage pump has been a success with its razor sharp cutting system.
Installed in more than 150,000 pumping stations, it pumps domestic waste water into the public sewer. The external and adjustable cutting system prevents uncuttable solids from entering into the pump interior. MultiCut pumps thus guarantee maximum operational reliability with excellent drainage characteristics.
The new MultiCut 20/2 M plus meets the requirements of today’s market. Resource-conserving materials such as plastic instead of grey cast iron for the impeller and the wear plate, less energy consumption and a lower weight help to offer a variety of advantages.
- Suitable for traffic to cl. B 125
- Corrosion-resistant components
- Inlet designed for optimised flow and smooth benched deposit free collection chamber
- Coupling unit incl. guide rail system
- Valve unit and pump with pressure pipe can be lifted out of the sump together
- Residual volume from 35 litres
10% less energy consumption than MultiCut 25/2 M
20% less weight than MultiCut 25/2 M
Impeller and replaceable wear plate made from Grivory
(fibreglass reinforced plastic)
Improved wear characteristics during cavitation
Performance curve identical with MultiCut 25/2 M
1:1 interchangeable with MultiCut 25/2 M