The HighLogo is a logical extension of the EasyLogo control unit for rapid parameterisation of the control unit or for installing a remote signalling or remote control system.
A fully-fledged remote signalling or remote control system. With all the control and monitoring options, as if you were right there. Only this time, without time-consuming travel times.
The software HighControl:
- A fully-fledged remote signalling and remote control system with connection to all Jung Pumpen EasyLogo control units
- Optional data transmission via mobile network (D or E networks), telephone connection (a/b connection) or direct connection (RS 232)
- Connection to and saving of data for up to 999 pumping stations
- Log-ons for users with different levels of authority for controlling the pumping stations
- Automatic entries in the operations journal. The pumping stations are connected with the control room and automatically transmit their messages (operation and error messages).
- Presentation of level measurements and pump actions over a timeline
- Direct malfunction messages can be sent in the form of an SMS to different mobile telephones with acknowledgement functions. The simplest and quickest set-up of a mobile remote signalling system.
Direct connection possible for an EasyLogo microprocessor control unit with the HydroDat process control system, starting with the version 8 from HST. This possibility for 100 % integration means maximum comfort and user-friendliness from only one “platform”.
As a result, large-scale rearrangements or changeovers in the control centre are not necessary. Only the corresponding Jung Pumpen driver must be installed in the system.
Telecommunication and remote control engineering
Connection to process control systems